There Are At Least 4,294 People Playing Halo 4 Multiplayer Right Now, Three Days Before Launch
We’re up to 4,294 people playing Halo 4 online right now—at least. We can’t co-op, but we do have the breakdowns for competitive multiplayer and the story based Spartan Ops. Yesterday, there were at least 495 people playing the game online. This is a nine-fold increase.
Halo 4 will be officially released on November 6.
This is how it goes for pretty much every popular video game. If you’re playing Halo 4 on release day on the Xbox 360, you’ll be meeting some players online who’ve got a few days on you.
12 Notes/ Hide
- vegaspedros reblogged this from kotakucom and added:
- ghostboyx8 likes this
- vacantvision reblogged this from kotakucom and added:
- theodd1vstheworld reblogged this from kotakucom
- wanderinggalaxies reblogged this from thelawofthejungle
- thelawofthejungle reblogged this from kotakucom
- sushigrade likes this
- battlefieldjoe97 reblogged this from kotakucom
- battlefieldjoe97 likes this
- om-gio likes this
- comstockdewitt likes this
- tenshou reblogged this from kotakucom and added:
- kotakucom posted this