Heck Yes I Would Play Descent Remade In The Unreal Engine
I’ll never forget playing Descent back when it first came out. More specifically, playing the demo, which I think came with PC Gamer magazine. I played the demo over, and over. Eventually I stopped spinning around in place and actually completed the demo mission, too.
I would play the heck out of a new Descent game, one with with updated graphics and physics. And while that may not be happening, modder MadMaxBLD is singlehandedly working on making something of a Black Mesa-like Unreal engine remake/mod of the original. Check it out in this prototype video.
9 Notes/ Hide
- baskervilleinbohemia reblogged this from kotakucom
- silvermagus reblogged this from kotakucom
- balmungcc reblogged this from kotakucom
- handsomemysteriousnerd likes this
- orangedrinks likes this
- scienceman83 likes this
- googlyi reblogged this from kotakucom and added:
- googlyi likes this
- kotakucom posted this